Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ashton's 4th Birthday Cake

Well, one thing is for sure... Batman will never be lost over the generations. Ashton turned 4 this weekend and decided to celebrate with his favorite superhero in edible form!







I delivered the cake on Saturday morning and only now have I had the chance to post the pictures! I have been so busy with Dona's "girly chocolate" cake (Pictures will be up tonight or tomorrow), planning for the DuMonthier/Mueller wedding cake, my nephew Landon's 5th Birthday Monster Truck cake, sketching a 1st birthday ladybug cake, and researching Skelanimals for a project the first week of September!

Belly's Bake Shop is definitely staying busy! I think I need a bigger kitchen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cassie said...

Thanks again for the batman cake! Not only did it look incredible and made Ashtons eyes light up but the chocolate cake and icing and filling was out of this world! Yummy tummy!
At August 11, 2009 at 12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop