Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pineapple Express

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the urge to use that in a sentence! Anyways, on to the matter at hand! PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE!. I have very mixed feelings about this. I like to do things a little more "outside the box", creative, and whimsical.. But I guess you can't tell a friend "Your perfect birthday cake idea isn't MY idea of a wonderful cake, therefore I'm not going to make it. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!" Never in a million years! Whatever the client wants, is what the client gets. It doesn't matter if your a friend of mine, family, or a complete stranger. I am in the business of making YOU happy! So, Deanna -this one is for you!

I'll post pictures this weekend once the cake is complete; along with a detailed report of the outcome! Will I succeed at a classic cake that is loved by many? Or will I fail because I scoffed at the simplicity of such a cake? Let's hope for Deanna and her family's sake that I succeed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Christi said...

I hope the cake turns out good! YUMMM!!
At July 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Deanna said...

Yes... Let's! I bet you can make it unique... it won't be an ALK3 cake though! :)
At July 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

it's going to be killer!
At July 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh little girl, i'm sure it will be delicious!!!!
At July 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop