Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

SUCCESS! The best word to describe this weekend's baking adventures!

I can't believe this is the first chance I have had to share with the world the whirlwind of new experiences and layers of flavor I have endured this weekend! First of all, this was the quince anos cake delivery for Angelica Iraheta. Her ceremony was something that I had never experienced before. In fact, I found myself in tears at several points during her family and friends' speeches. Okay, okay... back to the cake!!!! To my absolute horror, after all the prep work that had been done to ensure my cakes' safe arrival, I was none to please when I opened each of the 6 boxes and EVERY SINGLE CAKE was damaged. Nothing I couldn't handle, right? WRONG! I was frantically adjusting each cake to attempt to restore the once beautiful outer structure, and in a mere 4 hours, all things wrong in the world seemed to be right!

The birthday girl, Angelica...



And the cake!







Despite all the chaos surrounding Angelica's cake, I still managed to produce a few other tasty concoctions!

"Just Because" cupcakes...


Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


Until next time, I shall leave your mouth salivating.... :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop