Tuesday, September 08, 2009

September Weddings

Wow! It must be wedding season, well at least for me it is! Whether I am reading about my friends getting married this month on Facebook or getting cake orders -September has proven to be a very popular month to get married!

This month is the DuMonthier/Mueller wedding cake. This cake will consist of 3 separated tiers of almond cake with almond frosting, a silver "M" emblem, silver dragees along the top border, royal blue satin ribbon attached to the bottom of each tier and buttercream roses between each "floating" tier. (I can hardly draw a cake, you didn't REALLY expect me to draw roses did you?! Give me a break!)




Also, I have the Vidauri/Koelemay wedding. This order will include a wedding cake, an off-site reception cake, and next-day brunch cupcakes. Wedding cake consists of "bride white"/buttercream cake, 2 separated tiers with fresh calla lily's between the tiers and yellow satin ribbon to adorn the bottom of each cake. The reception cake will be more personal and quirky (My favorite!). The colors are blue and green and may/may not include a humorous cake topper and inside jokes! What we do know for sure is the cake will be a 2 tier stacked red velvet/cream cheese cake! Brunch cupcakes, will be "bride white"/buttercream, with a white circle embellishment! (sketches to come after a meeting with the bride on Thursday 09/10/2009!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop