Sunday, August 30, 2009

McKinley Jo's 1st Birthday

This week went by FAR too fast! I feel like I hardly stepped foot out of my kitchen, but the hard work paid off and I produced a wonderfully cartoon-y ladybug cake for McKinley Jo's 1st Birthday, complete with a matching "smash cake"! Inside the ladybug is white/chocolate marble cake with choc-o-holic frosting! The smash cake is white cake with vanilla buttercream.










I also had the opportunity to make Nicole an array of neon cupcakes for her 15th Birthday Party. Somehow I managed to deliver these before I was able to take any photos, but take my word for it, they were SO CUTE and Nicole loved them!

It's time for a little break this week! I don't have anything else planned for another week, but I'm sure I'll find some reason to be in the kitchen -and of course I will post all adventures and/or mishaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop