Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Belly's Bake Shop Experiences Winter Weather Woes

It's quite ironic that cooler weather brings many advantages to the baking world: frostings are more stable, fondant decorations dry in a timely fashion, no fear of carefully crafted treats succumbing to humidity... yet, it can take you completely out of the game in one fail swoop. My sincerest apologies go out to the customers orders I have had to cancel due to falling ill.

Belly's Bake Shop will be taking a (very) short hiatus to get back on it's feet. After which, I will be working double-time cranking out holiday goodies for all to show my appreciation for your support and understanding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe, I cant wait till you are feeling better and back in the kitchen.
At November 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<--- Back to Belly's Bake Shop